Use caution when using adhesives and sealants. Prolonged inhalation of vapors can
cause lung irritation. Contact with skin can cause dermatitis. Wear gloves and safety
goggles and use product in a well-ventilated area away from open flame. If ingested, keep
individual calm and seek medical attention. DO NOT induce vomiting. If contact with skin
or eyes is made, flush thoroughly with water. Dispose of cleanup rags IAW local policy and
ordinances. Failure to follow this warning may result in injury to personnel.
Remove plugs and caps from air lines and fittings.
Install air lines as tagged and marked during removal.
31. Apply sealant to fitting (Figure 28, Item 10), install fitting on center union block (Figure 28, Item 1).
32. Install air line (Figure 28, Item 3) on fittings (Figure 28, Items 8 and 10).
33. Install bracket (Figure 28, Item 7), pressure switch (Figure 28, Item 6), two washers (Figure 28, Item 5), and
bolts (Figure 28, Item 4) on from machine.
34. Apply sealant to tube nut (Figure 28, Item 9), Install tube nut on fitting (Figure 28, Item 8).
35. Apply sealant to tube nut (Figure 28, Item 2), Install tube nut on fitting (Figure 28, Item 10).
Figure 27. Pressure Switch to Center Union Block Line.