Use caution when using adhesives and sealants. Prolonged inhalation of vapors can
cause lung irritation. Contact with skin can cause dermatitis. Wear gloves and safety
goggles and use product in a well-ventilated area away from open flame. If ingested, keep
individual calm and seek medical attention. DO NOT induce vomiting. If contact with skin
or eyes is made, flush thoroughly with water. Dispose of cleanup rags IAW local policy and
ordinances. Failure to follow this warning may result in injury to personnel.
Remove plugs and caps from air lines and fittings.
Install air lines as tagged and marked during removal.
Install tiedowns as noted during removal.
26. Apply sealant to fitting (Figure 26, Item 2), install fitting on inboard union block (Figure 26, Item 1).
27. Install air line (Figure 26, Item 4) on fittings (Figure 26, Items 2 and 5).
28. Apply sealant to tube nut (Figure 26, Item 3), install tube nut on fitting (Figure 26, Item 2).
29. Apply sealant to tube nut (Figure 26, Item 6), install tube nut on fitting (Figure 26, Item 5).
30. Install new tiedown strap (Figure 26, Item 7) on air line (Figure 26, Item 4) and machine wiring harness
(Figure 26, Item 8).
Figure 26. Differential Lock Solenoid Line.