(7) Engine Oil Pressure Gage 30-60 PSI
(8) Fuel Gage
(9) Safety Switch
(10) Starter Button
(11) Emergency Shut-Down Switch
h. Battery. One (1) 12 volt battery 205 AMP, 8D, is installed to provide 12 volts for the starting system. The battery
is located on the left side of the Auger assembly, next to the fuel tank.
(1) Engine - MIL-L-2104 lubricating oil is recommended for use in this engine when the ambient temperature is
above minus 10 degrees Fahrenheit. MIL-L-2104 oils are available under the following NSN:
(2) Hydraulic System - (260 Qt) MIL-L-2104 OE/HDA 10. See above listing for NSN and quantity.
(3) Transmission - (13 Qt) OE SAE 10 MIL-L-2104. See above listing for NSN and quantity.
(4) Lubricating Oil Gear
Right Angle (3 Qt) G090
Final Drive (3-1/2 Qt) G90
Quantity - 5 Gal
Winch (1 Qt) G90
Grade - 90
Operational and maintenance procedures are covered in the Manufacturer's Manual overpacked with the equipment (see
Appendix A). The category of maintenance for the Auger will be in accordance with the Maintenance Allocation Chart
(MAC) (see Appendix B) of this SOMARPI. Refer to paragraph 2-7 of this SOMARPI for requisitioning of repair parts and