Table 1. 0600 Hydraulic Oil Temperature Sensor Diagnostic Codes.
TEST OR INSPECTION
0600-03 Hydraulic Oil
Temperature Sensor Voltage
· Always inspect harness connectors that are involved in the circuit. Poor
connections can often be the cause of a problem in an electrical circuit.
Verify that all connections in the circuit are clean and secure and that all
connections are in good condition. If a problem with the connection is
found, correct the problem and verify that this malfunction or diagnostic
code is active before performing this procedure.
· Perform open or short-circuit test at each harness connection to identify
the correct harness to replace.
· Tag all wiring harnesses to aid in installation.
· Perform this test only if condition is active.
DIAGNOSTIC CODE SET CONDITION
Transmission/Chassis ECM Detects Above Normal Voltage on Hydraulic Temp
Sensor Circuit R732.
· Cushion Hitch Wiring Harness High Resistance, Open, or Shorted.
· Transmission Wiring Harness High Resistance, Open, or Shorted.
· Chassis Wiring Harness High Resistance, Open, or Shorted.
· Main Cab Wiring Harness High Resistance, Open, or Shorted.
· Hydraulic Oil Temperature Sensor.
· Transmission/Chassis ECM.
Test Step 1. Test Hydraulic Temp
Sensor Circuit, 8 Volt Sensor Supply
Circuit, and Ground Circuit Function.
1. Turn ignition switch and battery
disconnect switch to OFF position
2. Disconnect connector C-C5
hydraulic oil temperature sensor
3. Turn battery disconnect switch and
ignition switch to ON position
Voltage Greater Than 5.4 V Proceed
(WP 0540), test for voltage
to Test Step 2.
between connector C-C5
Voltage 4.6 to 5.4 V Proceed to
terminal C and terminal B
Voltage Less Than 4.6 V Proceed to
Test Step 6.