NOTES - CONTINUED:
6. AIR CLEANER. Each 10 hours, refill reservoir to
level mark. Each 50 hours disassemble entire unit,
clean, re-oil and assemble. (Use only OE/HDO 10 or
OEA depending on expected temperatures).
7. HYDRAULIC RESERVOIR. Check level each 50
hours. Remove, clean and re-oil cap.
8. MAGNETO TACHOURMETER DRIVE.
Each 1000 hours remove flexible driving shaft, lubricate
with GAA and reinstall.
9. LUBRICANTS. The following is a list of lubricants
with military symbols and applicable specification
(SD), Type II
Copy of this Lubrication Order will remain with the
equipment at all times, instructions contained herein are
By order of the Secretary of the Army:
JOHN A. WICKHAM, JR.
General, United States Army
Chief of Staff
ROBERT M. JOYCE
Major General, United States Army
The Adjutant General
To be distributed in accordance with DA Form 12-25B,
Operator and Organizational maintenance requirements
* U.S. GOVERNMENT PRINTING OFFICE: 1994 - 300-721 (00303) : QL 3
CARD 4 OF 4