Table 3-1. Troubleshooting - CONT.
Test or Inspection
Possible problems that MHC operators may see are:
1. Slow or abnormal operation.
2. MHC will not pick up load.
3. MHC functions do not operate.
Possible causes of the problems are:
1. Low hydraulic oil level.
2. Low engine speed (slow or abnormal operation).
3. Load too heavy (will not pick up load).
4. Outrigger jacks are not properly deployed.
During cold weather operation, MHC functions will be slow
until hydraulic oil has warmed up (Para 2-40).
Report all problems to Unit Maintenance.
CRANE DOES NOT OPERATE.
Step 1. Check that 24 VOLT DC PANEL (1) power switch (2) is in the ON position.
Position power switch to ON position.
Step 2. Check CRANE circuit breaker (3) on 24 VOLT DC PANEL (1) has been tripped.
Reset breaker and try again, if breaker trips, notify Unit Maintenance.