5-14. GEAR COVER MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS - Continued
11. Install new gasket (10) and drain flange (9), se-
curing with two capscrews (7) and copper wash-
ers (8). Tighten capscrews securely.
19. Install the crank handle guide assembly
12. Install drain plug (5) and copper washer 6).
14. Install new gasket (4) and cover plate (3), secur-
22. Connect the throttle control cable to the throttle
ing with two capscrews (1) and copper wash-
ers (2). Tighten the capscrews securely.
16. Install the rocker arm assemblies and push rods
Follow-on tasks include: Service the en-