3-6. AIR CLEANER MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS
This task covers:
c. Replace Element
a. Service Pre-cleaner
b. Replace Pre-cleaner
Compactor set on level ground.
Element, Air Cleaner (1)
1. Remove wing nut (1) and lift off cover (2).
2. Lift off the pot (30 and empty out any accum-
lated dirt and dust.
3. Lift off the air intake ring (4) and clean dust from
4. Wipe dust from top surfaces of the base ring (5).
5. Position intake ring (4) over base ring (5), align-
ing holes in flange of intake ring with the four
pedestals of the base ring.
6. Install the pot (3), aligning the four legs with holes
in flange of intake ring (4). Seat the legs fully into
the pedestals of the base ring (5).
7. Position the cover (2) on the pot (3) and secure
with wing nut (1). Tighten the wing nut sufficiently
to snug the cover to the pot without deforming the