3. MAINTENANCE ALLOCATION CHART (MAC): Maintenance will be performed by the category (level) indicated on the
Maintenance Allocation Chart to restore equipment to a fully mission capable serviceable condition. Higher levels of
maintenance will perform lower level maintenance functions when required by appropriate commanders. Using/support
maintenance activities may exceed their authorized level of maintenance when authorized by higher maintenance level
4. MODIFICATION: Modifications will be accomplished by the end item manufacturer after TACOM approves the field
campaign or modification plan. Modification Work Orders (MWOs) will be complied with IAW AR 750-1, Paragraph 3-6.
5. EQUIPMENT IMPROVEMENT RECOMMENDATIONS (EIR), AND QUALITY DEFICIENCY REPORT (QDR): An EIR
or QDR will be submitted IAW AR 750-1, Paragraph 3-42, and DA PAM 738-750,
Chapter 12, Paragraph 12-1.
6. SHIPMENT AND STORAGE: Refer to the manufacturer's operating instructions, service manual and TB 740-97-2.
7. DESTRUCTION TO PREVENT ENEMY USE. Refer to TM 750-244-3, for instructions governing destruction of
equipment to prevent enemy use.
SPECIAL TOOLS, BASIC ISSUE ITEMS, ADDITIONAL AUTHORIZED ITEMS AND MAINTENANCE AND
OPERATING SUPPLIES LISTS MAY BE FOUND IN THE APPENDIXES.
Equipment Record Folder, NSN 7510-01-065-0166
SF 91 and DD 518, Accident Forms
DD 1970, Motor Equipment Utilization Record (Dispatch)
DA 2401, Organizational Control Record for Equipment
DA 2402, Exchange Tag
DD 314, Preventive Maintenance Schedule and Record