Use caution when using adhesives and sealants. Prolonged inhalation of vapors can
cause lung irritation. Contact with skin can cause dermatitis. Wear gloves and safety
goggles and use product in a well-ventilated area away from open flame. If ingested, keep
individual calm and seek medical attention. DO NOT induce vomiting. If contact with skin
or eyes is made, flush thoroughly with water. Dispose of cleanup rags IAW local policy and
ordinances. Failure to follow this warning may result in injury to personnel.
6. Apply sealant to air line (Figure 8, Item 6), install air line on fitting (Figure 8, Item 4), tighten tube nut
(Figure 8, Item 5).
7. Apply sealant to air line (Figure 8, Item 1), install air line on safety release valve (Figure 8, Item 3), tighten tube
nut (Figure 8, Item 2).
Figure 8. Safety Release Valve Air Line.
8. Start engine and allow air pressure to build (TM 5-3805-296-10).
9. Apply parking brake (TM 5-3805-296-10).
10. Turn engine off (TM 5-3805-296-10).
END OF TASK