CLEANING AND INSPECTION
Clean and inspect all parts IAW Mechanical General Maintenance Instructions (WP 0539).
END OF TASK
1. Using assistance, position fork attachment under tire and wheel assembly (Figure 4, Item 4).
2. Using assistance, install chain hoist (Figure 4, Item 1) on lifting link (Figure 4, Item 2) and fork attachment.
Use extreme caution when handling heavy parts. Provide adequate support and use
assistance during procedure. Ensure any lifting device used is in good condition and of
suitable load capacity. Keep clear of heavy parts supported only by lifting device. Failure
to follow this warning may result in injury or death to personnel.
Front tire and wheel assembly weighs 2,641 lb (1,198 kg).
3. Using assistance and suitable machine with fork attachment, install tire and wheel assembly (Figure 4, Item 4)
4. Install bearing (Figure 4, Item 3) on tire and wheel assembly (Figure 4, Item 4).
5. Using assistance, disconnect chain hoist (Figure 4, Item 1) from lifting link (Figure 4, Item 2) and forklift.
Figure 4. Tire and Wheel Assembly.