6. Position two hydraulic jacks (Figure 2, Item 3) onto four crib blocks (Figure 2, Item 4) under machine.
When raising jacks simultaneously use extreme caution when lifting heavy parts. Provide
adequate support and use assistance during procedure. Ensure any lifting device used is
in good condition and of suitable load capacity. Keep clear of heavy parts supported only
by lifting device. Failure to follow this warning may result in injury or death to personnel.
7. Raise jacks simultaneously so that tire (Figure 2, Item 2) is placed off the ground.
8. Position stand (Figure 2, Item 1) under front of machine.
9. Position two stands (Figure 2, Item 5) below frame, and ensure end of stands are centered on frame.
Ensure tire remains raised off ground when machine is lowered onto stand.
10. Lower machine onto stand (Figure 2, Item 1) and remove two hydraulic jacks (Figure 2, Item 3) and four crib
blocks (Figure 2, Item 4) from under machine.
Figure 2. Jack and Stand.