Table 1. 0562 Module Communication Diagnostic Codes.
TEST OR INSPECTION
· Always inspect harness connectors that are involved in the circuit. Poor
Abnormal Update Rate
connections can often be the cause of a problem in an electrical circuit.
Verify that all connections in the circuit are clean and secure and that all
connections are in good condition. If a problem with the connection is
found, correct the problem and verify that this malfunction or diagnostic
code is active before performing this procedure.
· Perform open or short-circuit test at each harness connection to identify
the correct harness to replace.
· Tag all wiring harnesses to aid in installation.
· Perform this test only if condition is active.
DIAGNOSTIC CODE SET CONDITION
Monitoring System Fails to Communicate with Engine ECM.
· Fuse F40 Open.
· Dash Wiring Harness High Resistance, Open, or Shorted.
· Main Cab Wiring Harness High Resistance, Open, or Shorted.
· Fuse Panel Wiring Harness High Resistance, Open, or Shorted.
· Circuit Breaker Panel.
· Tractor Operator Monitor.