Table 1. 0262 Five-Volt Sensor Supply Diagnostic Codes.
TEST OR INSPECTION
0262-03 Five-Volt Sensor DC
Supply Voltage Above
· Always inspect harness connectors that are involved in the circuit. Poor
connections can often be the cause of a problem in an electrical circuit.
Verify that all connections in the circuit are clean and secure and that all
connections are in good condition. If a problem with the connection is
found, correct the problem and verify that this malfunction or diagnostic
code is active before performing this procedure.
· Perform open or short-circuit test at each harness connection to identify
the correct harness to replace.
· Tag all wiring harnesses to aid in installation.
· Perform this test only if condition is active.
DIAGNOSTIC CODE SET CONDITION
Engine ECM Detects Above Normal Voltage on Sensor 5 Volt Circuit G828.
· Fuel Filter Wiring Harness Shorted.
· Engine Interface Wiring Harness Shorted.
· Basic Engine Wring Harness Shorted.
· Engine ECM.