Replace access hole frame seal (8) on housing unit
or seal (9) on access cover (10) if unserviceable.
1. Remove seal from groove.
2. Clean groove using dry cleaning solvent
3. Install seal in groove and butt ends using
1. Place the two gas filters (7) in housing unit (8),
either end first.
2. Position access hole frame (5) on housing unit.
Align guide pin with guide hole (10). Push
access hole frame (5) into place.
To prevent binding of access hole frame
against housing unit rim, screws must be
tightened alternately in a crisscross pattern.
3. Install washers (4), aluminum washers (3), and
screws (2) finger tight.
Bodily injury may result if seals are not
properly seated to prevent bypass of
To prevent damage, be sure to