1. Erect protective entrance. Refer to erect
procedures on top of entrance and inside
2. Insert interface fabric (5) into channel (6) to
depth of arrow mark (7) on fabric.
3. Tighten screws (4) along channel.
4. Install airduct hose (2) on inlet (3).
5. Tighten hose clamp (1).
Touchup painting of metal surfaces is authorized.
1. Clean surface to be painted using rags (item 6,
app D) and dry cleaning solvent (item 3,
Refer to TM 43-0139 for painting
instructions for field use.
2. Paint surfaces with one coat of primer (item 5,
3. Paint surfaces of equipment mounted outside
of the protective entrance with polyurethane