(c) Select either 2.30 Recovery CD or 2.41 Upgrade CD as your product. Note:
Version 2.41 is an upgrade that contains software fixes to the version 2.40 operating
system required by the new acquisition board. (Special Note: Only use Win98 2.40 or
greater with the new acquisition board, part number 54831-66407. All other acquisition
board part numbers use the 2.30 Recovery version.)
(d) Fill out your shipping information and submit the form.
Mr. Wayne L. Wolf, Project Leader, General Purpose Electronic Test Equipment
Product Manager, Test, Measurement, and Diagnostic equipment (PM, TMDE),
SFAE-CSS-FT-T-TEMOD, Email 1: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Email 2: email@example.com, Work: 256-876-2918, DSN 746-2918
Fax: 256-313-2940, DSN 897-2940
of the Digital Aircraft Weight Scales
1. The fluid for the DAWS calibration presses has been identified. The fluid is as
Part Number: DTE 24
Price: .00 per 5 gallon can
2. You can also top the machine up with MIL-H-5606 if required; the two fluids are
compatible. However, the Mobile product has superior properties and is the preferred
3. POC within USATA is Mr. Gregg Rigney, (256) 876-7715, DSN 746-7715.
Calibration Press Software
1. Software Version 2.5 for the Calibration Press was recently released by Intercomp on
24 May 06 and should be available to the field by 2 Jun 06. This software will allow the
Calibration Press to be used to calibrate scales other than Intercomp's DAWS.
2. POC within USATA is Mr. Eddy Copeland, (256) 842-2700, DSN 788-2700